Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Truth

"You will know the truth and the truth will set you free" John 8:32

I have recently been faced with a very difficult decision. I've been told that the right path isn't always the easy path. I totally get that phrase now. As I pondered the outcome of my decision, I began to feel guilty because my actions would directly effect some one's life, not in a positive way. Even though I did nothing wrong, I still felt a tinge of guilt. The verse above made me realize that the information I had needed to be shared and that it wasn't my place to feel guilty about what someone else did. I did not have control of their actions nor was it my place to worry about the consequences they would face. Once I accepted this I was able to get the whole burden off my chest. Although the outcome has not been determined, I feel completely freed by knowing that I did the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online