Sunday, April 26, 2009

Super Saturday Find


I read so many great post from bloggers who go "junkin" or to flea markets on Saturday and find great things that I envy. Well, I really don't envy the actual things that they find, I envy the time they have. Our schedule is always so crammed with activities on Saturday from multiple birthday parties to field trips or sports. Once upon a time long ago, I did the same things these bloggers do. Maybe I can again one day. I just love "junkin" and can't get enough of it. :)
So- this Saturday I found a great find that I'd been wanting for awhile, but just didn't want to buy. You know, something you'd like to have, but don't really want to pay for. I found Denise Jackson's book "It's All About Him" at my local Dollar General store for $3! It's a paperback version which is find because I don't collect books. I rarely buy books anywhere but Goodwill because I usually just pass them on to a sister or friend to read and never see it again. This will be a perfect read for me while I'm in Atlanta at market.
I might not can make it to the 5:00 am junkin' party, but I always have my eyes peeled for a good thrifty buy. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online