Monday, April 13, 2009

Catching Up

Today was a bit hectic. We are trying to recover from a really busy Easter weekend. So much to do, so little time. I made a quick list of things for me to tackle today last night before I went to bed. My most dreaded task was finding a house for our Mother's Day trip. We've made this a tradition in the last couple of years. I do a show in Rosemary Beach, FL each summer and the first show date always falls on Mother's Day weekend. What a perfect excuse to pack up my whole family and take a mini vacation. :)

We now all travel (my family, my sister's family and my mom) to the beach for a long weekend. Yes, I do have to work during the time we are there, but it makes it so much easier when you've got the whole fam along. This year I had great luck. The very first house I called about was vacant and had a special going. I'm sure I can thank the economy for this. It is quite pretty and is in Seacrest Beach, not much more than a block from my show.


This should be the perfect spot for a little r&r after my long week in Atlanta. (Never mind the show I'm doing at Rosemary- it's a blast.) I'll be sure to tell you about my upcoming ATL trip really soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online