Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The wait is almost over

In January I went to a textile show in the big city of Birmingham. I went in anticipation of getting a hands-on look at some of the fabrics I've been dying to buy. You see, I can't just see a fabric that I use for my lines, I have to "touch-see" all of my fabrics. This makes it hard sometimes to order new things. But, I think it's worth the wait when we are talking fabric for our precious little ones. :)

So - I did some "touch-seeing" with a few new companies, but couldn't wait to get to my favorite company. As I am feeling my way around their booth, one of their reps. tells me of an upcoming arrival. I've been so anxious to see the "new arrival" since then. So imagine my happiness when I visited the designer's blog yesterday and found this:




This is Tanya Whelan's new, upcoming collection called French Hatbox. Isn't it lovely? Everything she designs is lovely. I am using a few of her fabrics from her current collections now and Love, Love, Love, them. This one follows suit and has such a calming feeling to it. I can't wait to see the finished line. I'm sure I'll dream up something special that will need some of this wonderful fabric to make it just perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Love those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, I love the green with pink roses. That print would look great paired with one of those polka-dot fabrics. Makes me want to get out my sewing machine. Can't wait to see what you dream up.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online