Friday, January 30, 2009

Off to the beach

Oh I wish! We're not off to the beach just yet. It will be at least a couple of months before we'll be on our first trip to the beach of the summer. But, that doesn't mean I don't think about it all the time. So in an effort to make myself feel better, I went "Etsy window shopping" for a new beach bag. Click the image for a better view into each shop window.





Leave me a comment and let me know which one suits your fancy. Happy Friday! Have a great weekend. :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the style of the last 2 the big bag that fits all...but i love the bright colors like the lime green and pink! All of them are great i would just manage to break those bamboo handles one way or another LOL!

    Great blog I tried following you but it won't give me the option :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind...it just gave me the option...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's liek choosing between chocolate number one, chocolate number two, chocolate number 3...LOL They are all so cute, but if you forced me at gunpoint, I would choose number 3...I am partial to gingham! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection of bags!! I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink/green with bamboo handles. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink bag with bamboo handles! So cheery and feminine.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online