Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome back Nie!


Live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7

As we welcome Nie Nie back into our lives, this verse comes to mind. This is an inspirational journey of a family who lives by faith and has complete trust in the Lord.

I won't tell you that I'm a long-time Nie reader. I actually stumbled across Cjane's blog the week after her sister's horrible accident. Only then did I find the "love for Nie" that I have now. I read Nie's old post about her family and was totally hooked. I have been glued to Cjane's blog from that day as she narrated the story of Stephanie and Christian's recovery and the lives of their four, yes four, beautiful children. I do not know these people, but I feel like I do. Courtney's positive outlook on her family's crisis is so uplifting. Never once did they loose faith and give up hope.

I have so much admiration for Stephanie as she fights her way back to her children and husband that she so dearly loves. She has now returned to blogging and is giving us all a little glimpse of her "new" life. I can't wait to see how this story unfolds. I am here for the long haul, like so many others, rooting her on.

If you aren't a Nie reader, please be sure to visit Nie and Cjane through the links on the left of my blog. They are both truly amazing women. For a little bit of history and to bring you up to speed, you might go here first.

Also, if you love the picture in this post as much as I do, then you'll be glad to know that you can purchase Nie t-shirts here. This is one of many designs that are offered by Tees for Nie. They donates 50% of the proceeds from the sale of each tee to the Nie Recovery Fund. Go show your "love for Nie" and find the design that is perfect for you.

Welcome back Nie Nie and blog on! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I am so happy she is back! I have that Nie shirt too, except I got the grey one.

    Stephenie is so inspiring, pre injury and after.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online